- Notify us immediately if you move or change your phone number – we can’t help you if we can’t find you.
- If you haven’t already provided it, we need the police report and pictures of your vehicle and/or injuries as soon as possible. You may email copies of digital pictures to our office if they are available.
- Mail/fax/email to us essential medical bills that we cannot obtain, for example, Ambulance bills, bills related to Emergency Room treatment, bills related to your hospital visit such as emergency room physician bills, radiology bills, and prescription bills.
- Your ultimate recovery is based upon you completing your treatment and that we have the full and complete documentation of your treatment.
- Notify us if your doctor sends you for an MRI, CT Scan, or any other lab work. We need to know the name, address and phone number of the provider.
- If you have lost time from your job due to your injury, we need your Wage and Salary Verification Form shortly after you return to your job
2420 International Tower
229 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30303